December 12, 2013

Essie Naughty Nautical


Hello everyone! I hope you're doing well and am in the holiday spirit-- break is almost here!

I picked up Essie's Naughty Nautical a few days ago from target and thought that I would do a review for you guys. In the picture I've used two coats and have gotten a really opaque teal shade from it. I especially like the tiny light blue micro glitters that are incorporated in the polish-- it is by no means a glitter polish, but every coat has a little bit of a gleam. I think this polish would look great on everyone, especially on warmer toned tan skin.

I would definitely recommend that you check this one out!

10 comments:

  1. Ugh I absolutely love this polish - I bought one, but it's not for me. ;o; Looks like I'll have to go to the drugstore and pick up another one! LOVE the little itty bitty shimmer things

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely colour :) I love it! Essie are so great nail polishes! xx

    www.leenatheunicorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shade - very summery! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I love Essie! But they're a bit hard to find in my area, I have to find them online. The color looks pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this colour, looks good with everything :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is a beautiful color. I need this in my collection, hah!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want this polish~!

    http://alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/12/holiday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm an Essie polish fanatic and never actually stumbled upon this shade. It's absolutely gorgeous!! thanks for sharing, going to hunt it at Target soon haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's a gorgeous shade! someone picked it up for me on my birthday and I love it! I would have never given it a second glance otherwise!
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...