April 22, 2014

ahhhhh so cute!!



I'm not going to lie-- ever time I use this product, I kind of geek out at HOW CUTE IT IT IS LOL. I got this ity bitty tub of the Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Gel Releif in the ongoing Clinique promotion and have been LOVING it. I know that snapping a photo of a sample opens the question of, "well if you love it so much, why didn't you buy the full size..?" And to answer that question, I don't think I'll be buying the full size until I use up this sample but I just couldn't wait to tell you guys about it. I hope that's ok! Whenever I take off my make up, the skin around my eyes can get pretty tired and sometimes I start to feel the skin getting dry and tight because of my make up remover. BUT, when I pop on a little bit of this around my eyes where I'd normally just bulldoze all over with my Clinique Moisture Gel, I notice that my eyelids have never felt so moisturized and smooth! If you have dry patches amidst normal or slightly oily skin, I'd definitely recommend this product. Have I mentioned how cute it is? aggh. 

3 comments:

  1. Emi Doll (恵美)April 27, 2014 at 1:16 PM

    Oh interesting I will also search and take a look ^^

    恵美より ♥

    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look very cute and adorable!! I think this sample jar is much cuter than the full-sized one lol.

    ReplyDelete

you made it to the comment section! what did you think?

Design by | SweetElectric