Hyper Curl Volum' Express Spiky Comb Waterproof

April 17, 2014

Hyper Curl Volum' Express Spiky Comb Waterproof

It's been a while since I raved about a new mascara but here I am with wonderful little creation that I stumbled upon and am now IN LOVE with. The first think I should probably tell you about this product is that its not available in the US (as far as I know). Yep. This is a mascara sold in Asia-- specifically Japan. So if you're able to get hold of this, just know how jealous I am because I wish that I could have 24/7 access to this…. :'( 

ANYWAYS, as you can probably see, the brush is completely different from any mascara advertised in the US. Instead of a huge fibrous goopy brush, this wand has cute petite comb at the end! And rather than wiggling the wand from the root to the tip of the lashes, you actually have to comb through. The formula is not at all creamy but actually quite thin and wet so each coat provides just enough product that'll dry without causing your lashes to droop. I LOVE this mascara. I wore this for the whole day and there was no smudging or drooping and it gave my lashes so much length. In terms of volume, it thickened and darkened my lashes, but there was nothing "plumping" about this product. 

5 comments:

  1. I love overseas mascaras the best! I haven't found a US mascara that I like much, so I constantly order (my HG Dolly Wink Long mascara). I totally wanna try this because of the wand!!! *___* It looks fantastical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. I've gone through so many US mascaras and none of them seem to work for me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love defining mascaras because I am not found of the clumpy-ness of some mascaras. Too bad I will have to go to Japan for this Mascara, but when I do go, I definitely will buy it ^_^ I am following your blog via GFC and Bloglovin' because its awesome:)


    Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like comb-type mascaras!! It's too sad that you can only get it in Japan. Noooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a similar mascara to this by clinique that I have--it's quite old though haha so I haven't used it recently but when I first started using makeup, I tried it out and hated it! My lashes were super short then and it was hard to get a good control over the brush! But, it's been a while so I might go back and try it out--I bet this is a drugstore dupe for it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric