Revlon Lip Butter Cotton Candy

April 20, 2014

Remember these? It's been a LONG WHILE since anyone has talked about the once insanely popular Lip Butters. But in honor of the ongoing Ulta sale, I thought that I'd recommend one of my favorites. Cotton Candy by Revlon is a pretty neutral, pearlescent, baby pink that gives a creamier texture when worn over another lip product and a sheer pink tint when worn on its own. It's super easy to apply aka no need for a mirror so I love bringing this around in my backpack if I'm feeling a little fancy at school. Like all the Revlon Lip Butters, it has a super comfortable, moisturizing texture but lasts only a few hours. Because its so subtle and youthful, I think this would make a great present for someone younger or just starting to build their stash. 

7 comments:

  1. The color is really sweet! ^^

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have this shade, but it literally melted. I still like it because it is so smooth!

    Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this shade for a slightly feminine cool toned pink. i picked it up specifically for that effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shade :) x

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great little post!
    I almost bought this shade a couple days ago! I was swatching bazillions of pink lip products and this was certainly one of the prettier sheer tints. I totally agree this is the perfect product to take along on the go because it's a low maintenance application. I actually just left a comment on another blog about this being one of my favorites for everyday wear.


    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the revlon lip butters! Cotton Candy is one of my favs!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric