May 3, 2014

Life is Short Shorts


Oh gosh it feels like it's been so long since I've posted! I'm getting into that homestretch mode with AP's and SAT so this will probably be one of my last posts until June. Yikes. I still can't believe where this year has gone! It has been one of the most taxing, hectic, and amazingly mind opening years of my life and I'm going to be a little bit sad to see it end… although my AP tests are this coming week so I can't wait for that to be over. But enough rambling.

It has been HOT in California these past few weeks. I'm talking 100+ (37 Celsius) Ofc thats hot to some of you guys reading this and not hot at all to others. But I think we can all agree that it is appropriate short shorts season and nothing no one likes dry patchy legs.

The Body Shop Body Butter Mango
I've been keeping this product in my backpack all week and it has been so helpful! Not only does it smell amazing, it keeps my legs hydrated and glossy. I'm definitely someone who likes to save my scented lotions for when the weather gets warmer. You can read my full review here.

Kiss My Face Sunscreen
It's always necessary to keep your skin protected. Especially if you're prone to burns. I'll be honest with you guys-- I get PRETTY lazy when it comes to sun protection and really only wear it when I'm going to be playing a sport. It's something I'm trying to work on (gotta get dat melanin! jk i'll stop pretending like I know what I'm talking about). Anyways, if you're looking for a nice odor free sunscreen, I recommend this one by Kiss my Face! It works really well as a moisturizer.

Bliss Lemon+Sage Body Butter
Gotta save the best for last! I have been LOVING this body butter lately for my dry skin. I was using this on places where I really needed moisture (the air has been so dry recently!) and I can confidently say that I've noticed a difference. My skin feels so much more soft and smooth! This product has a really yummy lemon scent thats not as IN YO FACE like mango body butter. Instead, it's a more subtle sent that only sticks around for as long as it takes to absorb into your skin.


4 comments:

  1. oh I'm so jealous of the warm temperatures in California. I want to visit so much. Anyway, I think I'm going to try out the Body Shop Body Butter before it gets hot in London :)
    Great post

    http://kingaaphotography.blogspot.co.uk/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't wear shorts for the longest time. all the way through high school i never owned a pair. i wasn't a fan of my legs but now i'm like whatever .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plearn NatarichaMay 5, 2014 at 10:03 AM

    Kiss my face sunscreen sounds nice I like fragrance free products! Although I never heard of this brand before but would love to try. Anyway, I just found your blog and really like it! Would you like to follow each other to stay in touch? Let me know :) xx

    Kiss me Sunday // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachael StewartMay 9, 2014 at 6:28 AM

    I love the Body Shop Body Butters, the Coconut one is my favourite as it just smells so summary! I love to use them during the summer as they keep my skin so soft and hydrated.. The Mango one looks lovely, I will definitely be picking that one up next! x

    www.overdosedemaquillage.com

    ReplyDelete

you made it to the comment section! what did you think?

Design by | SweetElectric