January 11, 2014

Wink For Pink by Revlon


Heres a really perfect pink lipstick that I've been loving lately! My sister actually picked this one out for when I first started wearing make up-- I believe it's the first lipstick I ever bought :') I think of this as a really age appropriate shade for someone a little younger who's starting to build up their collection. It's super wearable and build able and has really tiny bits of glitter in it. At first I wasn't fond of that at all, but I really got to liking it over time! If anyone remembers my Peach Parfait rant, it's just the amount of glitter I would want in a lip butter. For the best results, I recommend blending in with a clean finger before adding a progressive layer. Lastly, it's part of the Super Lustrous line so it has a nice amount of gloss which is two thumbs up from me. 

5 comments:

  1. such a pretty shade of pink you wear it well. The formula looks nice too

    Carrieanne xx
    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous color on you! Revlon makes amazing lippies :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such a beautiful color!! It looks great on you girl!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pink color!! The glitter doesn't seem very noticeable! Which is good.

    ReplyDelete

you made it to the comment section! what did you think?

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC