March 23, 2014

Happy Spring


Honestly, where I live there isn't much of a difference between winter and spring temperature wise, so what I really look forward to around this time of year is seeing all the blooming flowers in my neighborhood!
Welcome back, Spring! I missed you <3


This week especially has been such a blur. The highlight had to be prepping for my lab practical on Wednesday-- we'll given a "cation soup" which includes any combination of the following: Iron, Copper, Silver, Manganese, Aluminum and Zinc. Using a a range of strong as well as weak acids and bases, we'll have to figure out which of the following are in our mystery solution. We were given time to practice this week, and i found it REALLY fun! My idea of fun, anyways. Hopefully you all had an awesome week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

you made it to the comment section! what did you think?

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC