September 28, 2014

Product Rave: Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil


If you've been following my blog you may have seen this eyebrow pencil in my Updated Everyday Natural High School Make Up List (click here) but if not, I felt the need to let you guys know that I've been using this product so often that it was time it got it's own special shout out :)

To use this product I've been messily shading in the darkest part of my brow, and then using the brush to spread the product out and define the shape of my brow. It's a super easy process in the morning and I never forget to do it. If I want an even more intense brow, I'll add a little bit of powder to deepen the color. It lasts all day and there's no need for a clear mascara or gel.



oh ho ho sneak peak alert!!! I may or may not be doing my first ever guest post with N.C. at The Sunny Scenerey. Keep an eye out on both of our blogs!! It should be up sometime this week ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

you made it to the comment section! what did you think?

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC