March 12, 2014

'DayWear' Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Oil-Free Creme SPF 25



A few days ago I picked up the Estee Lauder DayWear Moisturizer with SPF 25 to replace my Clinique Moisturizing gel. I wanted something that would help the dry patches on my skin which had started to make an appearance as the weather has been a little bit crazy where I live. 

The moisturizer is very creamy with a fresh cucumber scent and a little bit goes a long way. I use about half the size of a pea and dot it all over my face focusing on my cheeks and just a little bit on my forehead-- one thing I noticed was that unlike the Clinique gel that I had grown accustomed to, it left a little bit of a moisturizer-oily layer on my skin rather than completely sinking in and disappearing. That being said, I think it really works for my dry skin and I've seen an improvement in my skin for past week that I've been using it. My skin feels really soft and the patches have been greatly reduced. This product also has SPF 25. 

p.s. can you see the flash of pink thats peaking out in the first photo? Stay tuned for that ;) 

6 comments:

  1. The packaging is very lovely~ The product sounds good! ^o^

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I was like, "There's a flash of pink?", but then I saw it. Super subtle!
    Cucumber scents can be a hit or miss with me. A moisturizer that I'm really enjoying as on late is Hydraluron with a separate moisturizer layered over it! Works wonders for my dry winter skin :3

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great product, too expensive for my wallet though! But it's great that it works so well on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think im going blind i cannot see the flash of pink lol :D i got a free sample of this and im excited to try it, hope it works for me, the clinique moisturizer i have doesnt really work well on my skin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bee!! I added you to my blogroll!!!! :D Keep up the great work chica!

    ReplyDelete

you made it to the comment section! what did you think?

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC