April 8, 2014

NYC Candy Apple Red


Here are two things that I found recently that I am OBSESSED with. The first being this adorable Minnie Mouse cup that my sister gave me, and the other being an extremely affordable and cute nail polish by NYC!

It only takes two coats for an opaque true red color and there are little to no streaks from this polish. If you're looking for a really affordable and easy to wear red, I'd definitely suggest this one. It's not MAJORLY glossy, but it definitely can be worn without a top coat. I've had it on for about 3 days without any signs of wear (without a top coat) but after that it really starts to wear away at the edges. For two dollars, I'd definitely recommend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

you made it to the comment section! what did you think?

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC